Extreme Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Games

This is a place for gamers to get together and talk about the latest games, classic games, cheats etc. Enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final fantasy games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Justin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Final fantasy games Empty
PostSubject: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:54 am

Which Final Fantasy game is the best in your opinion and why?

For me is it Final Fantasy X the reason why is i loved playing the blitzball because my friends were not good at it but i was.
Back to top Go down
Billy R
Billy R

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:56 pm

I would have to also say final fantasy X. it was the one that got me into RPGs and the Final fantasy games. Funny thing is i was at a video rental place long ago when i rented it but i picked a different game and the guy gave me the wrong one. Good thing 2 the game was so great Smile
Back to top Go down
BrianD

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 am

nooooo way, lol. alright, you all saw this coming, but i would have to say that the best final fantasy would be final fantasy 8. This game had a fantastic storyline which went through not only a time line of history, present, and possible future, but it also had great graphics for its time. There wasn't too much focus on graphics nor on the storyline, it brought together the best of both ^_^. this is also the game that got me into the whole series as well as RPGs:)
Back to top Go down
Billy R
Billy R

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 am

It did have great graphics for its time. the cut seens where out standing but i couldnt take the games graphics it was to blered for me.
Back to top Go down
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:01 am

lol... what i liked the most about the actually cut scene movies were the fact that they reminded me of older recorders from like the 90's, lol.
Back to top Go down
Billy R
Billy R

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:21 pm

i still need to beat the game but still need to pick it up some time and start all over. also brain did you beat the legend of dragoon disc 2 yet?
Back to top Go down
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 pm

no, lol... i've been so busy lately with other things i've hardly had the time to even play it... i'll most likely try to get through that disk next week though:)
Back to top Go down
Billy R
Billy R

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:03 pm

ill be in town on the 26 or 27 so sometime before i leave on the 29th or 30th ill need to get it back
Back to top Go down
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 am

Yeah>.> i'm happy i got it back to you, with a case nonetheless, LOL. Anyways, to get back on topic so to speak, has anyone gotten any new updates for Final Fantasy 13??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy games   Final fantasy games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final fantasy games
Page 1 of 1