Extreme Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Games

This is a place for gamers to get together and talk about the latest games, classic games, cheats etc. Enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PS3 come back?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy R
Billy R

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PS3 come back? Empty
PostSubject: PS3 come back?   PS3 come back? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:43 am

Do you guys Think the PS3 is making a come back?
Also what do you guys think of the new PS3 slim?
Back to top Go down
BrianD

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PS3 come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 come back?   PS3 come back? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 am

yes i do believe that the PS3 is making a comeback, especially with the comming of the PS3 slim. its basically 1/3 of everything but the enjoyment one can get outa the PS3. Anyways, from what i hear the PS3 is going to be making a huge comeback come next year when a lot of newer titles are going to be released. theres suppose to be more PS3 only games as well.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Justin

Number of posts : 82

PS3 come back? Empty
PostSubject: Comeback   PS3 come back? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Its not considered a comeback is more along the lines of catching up it was never gone. I do believe that they will finally gain some ground on the other systems its about time. lol! but over all i think the slim is good b-rye said it all 1/3 of everything but the important stuff. i like the mat finish over the shiny finish but i done mind my PS3 woohoo i finally have another PS3 bounce bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Billy R
Billy R

PS3 come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 come back?   PS3 come back? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 am

grats on the new ps3. I do agree this is something much needed for the ps3 it was behind for a while but is it to late?
Back to top Go down
Justin
Justin

Number of posts : 82

PS3 come back? Empty
PostSubject: IDK   PS3 come back? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 am

i sure hope not but only time will tell
Back to top Go down
BrianD

Number of posts : 69

PS3 come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 come back?   PS3 come back? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 am

hmm>.> i don't think it is. there are too many sony fan boys out there for it to die out within a short amount of time
Back to top Go down
Billy R
Billy R

PS3 come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 come back?   PS3 come back? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:34 am

Well look at what happen to the sega dream cast. tons of fanboys for that but it died way before it should have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 come back?   PS3 come back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 come back?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Games :: PS3 :: General-
Jump to: