Extreme Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Games

This is a place for gamers to get together and talk about the latest games, classic games, cheats etc. Enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Kingdom Hearts question!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-19

My Kingdom Hearts question!! Empty
PostSubject: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:23 pm

jocolor First of all why does it take soooo long for a sequel for this game??!!?? Secondly it has been amazing to me the amount of people that I have talked to that absolutely love this game and yet sooo many that have not beat this game am I alone out here??
Back to top Go down
MOOP
MOOP

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Sleep well I really liked the first one, except the unbeatable boss in the Aladdin world that the magic carpet brings you to. also being the reason i have not finished the game Sad
the second one was awesome and easier but it did get weird at the end but fighting sephroth at the end was an experience.
anyway i do agree with jason. But if they rushed the games out, they would not be the great games they turn out to be.

Last edited by Daniel. on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrianD

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 pm

well, i loved the series so far, and actually i've beaten both of the games. Although i no longer have those saved since my memory card had decided to kill itself on me, still i need to go through both KH1 and KH2 to refresh my memory of the storyline^_^
Back to top Go down
Justin
Justin

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts is great   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 am

Ya i like those games too My wife is still stuck on the first one so that means i am stuck too LOL but we will be getting the second one as soon as she is done with the first
Back to top Go down
Billy R
Billy R

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:21 pm

To try to answer your question jason i think it is because they were making it for the playstation 2 then sony released the ps3 so they would have to reformate what they did to make it work for ps3 then they had to keep working on the game with the new ps3 system set up which was different from what they are used to, and if that seems like it could take time they still have a lot they would have to put into the game to make it meet the next generation standerds. Plus the longer they take to make a game normally the better it is.
Back to top Go down
Billy R
Billy R

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 pm

This post is for Daniel. you do know that the boss in Aldains world you are stuck on is opional? and that their is another opional boss at Peter Pan's world as well. I found him harder than Aldain's boss. I got so close to beating it that it was on less than 1/2 a bar.
Back to top Go down
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 am

yes, the optional boss at Big Ben in Neverland is a real pain to beat, much harder to beat than the one in Agraba
Back to top Go down
MOOP
MOOP

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:08 am

Sleep Mad I know the boss is optional but i was very stubborn about beating him.
but if you did beat him..............u suck lol!
Back to top Go down
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:10 am

hmmm, is that so?? >.> <.< *quickly deletes his saves so Daniel can't tell he beat the optional bosses*

so yeah, seeing as it is somewhat on topic, whats the newest update for KH3 anyways?
Back to top Go down
MOOP
MOOP

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 am

well there is one on ds called.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days which will be releasing i think in September.
then there is Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
and Kingdom Hearts: coded
othere than that there is no 4 sure info on # 3
Back to top Go down
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 pm

are Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: Coded games that go during the same time frame, like how they are doing Final Fantasy 13, or are they separate games completely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Kingdom Hearts question!!   My Kingdom Hearts question!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Kingdom Hearts question!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Games :: Older Game Systems :: Playstation 2-
Jump to: